Milk Tart Pancakes Recipe - Resepte Wenke
- March 23, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
This is more than finger licking good! After the first bite you are in a seriously dangerous situation and if you don’t control yourself you will bite off one of your fingers.
Ingredients for the Pancakes:
- 2 Cups -256 grams Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 750 ml Milk
- 500 ml Water
- 20 ml Vinegar
- Sunflower Oil
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream) If it looks to thick add more water.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly oiled frying pan.
- Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
Ingredients for Milk tart:
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup corn flour (Maizena)
- 2 Large eggs (separate egg yolks from egg whites)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Add the condensed milk and two of the three cups milk in a saucepan. Stir the mixture and let it heat slowly on medium setting hot plate.
- Combine the remaining milk with maizena and add to the milk in a saucepan when milk starts to get hot.
- Whisk the egg yolks and when the mixture starts to become thick, add the egg yolks.
- Keep stirring.
- Add salt, vanilla and butter.
- Wish the egg whites until fluffy and fold in the mixture.
- Stir carefully, remove from stove and leave to thicken further and let it cool.
- Place spoons full of the Milk Tart filling in the pancake and roll up.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
LEKKER EET! ENJOY!!!
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.