Clover Peppermint Crisp Tart Milkshake
- April 14, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Absolutely rich and delish! A great combination for tall those peppermint crisp fans out there.
Recipe by Melandie Esterhuizen
- 1 Cup Clover fresh full cream milk
- 4 Cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ Cups Coconut/caramel biscuits, crushed
- 1 Cup Caramel
- 1 Large slab Peppermint chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Chocolate sauce
- ½ Cup Clover fresh cream, whipped
- Wafer biscuits to garnish
- Chocolate to garnish
- Combine the milk, ice cream, caramel and ½ cup of caramel until smooth. Fold in a few pieces of mint chocolate
- Spread some of the chocolate sauce roughly on the sides of the glass.
- Start by filling the glass ¼ full of milkshake, top with an even layer of biscuits. Repeat the process until the glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with wafer biscuits and chocolate. Serve and enjoy immediately!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up