Clover Peppermint Crisp Tart Milkshake
- April 14, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Absolutely rich and delish! A great combination for tall those peppermint crisp fans out there.
Recipe by Melandie Esterhuizen
- 1 Cup Clover fresh full cream milk
- 4 Cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ Cups Coconut/caramel biscuits, crushed
- 1 Cup Caramel
- 1 Large slab Peppermint chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Chocolate sauce
- ½ Cup Clover fresh cream, whipped
- Wafer biscuits to garnish
- Chocolate to garnish
- Combine the milk, ice cream, caramel and ½ cup of caramel until smooth. Fold in a few pieces of mint chocolate
- Spread some of the chocolate sauce roughly on the sides of the glass.
- Start by filling the glass ¼ full of milkshake, top with an even layer of biscuits. Repeat the process until the glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with wafer biscuits and chocolate. Serve and enjoy immediately!
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up