Clover Peppermint Crisp Tart Milkshake
- April 14, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Absolutely rich and delish! A great combination for tall those peppermint crisp fans out there.
Recipe by Melandie Esterhuizen
- 1 Cup Clover fresh full cream milk
- 4 Cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ Cups Coconut/caramel biscuits, crushed
- 1 Cup Caramel
- 1 Large slab Peppermint chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Chocolate sauce
- ½ Cup Clover fresh cream, whipped
- Wafer biscuits to garnish
- Chocolate to garnish
- Combine the milk, ice cream, caramel and ½ cup of caramel until smooth. Fold in a few pieces of mint chocolate
- Spread some of the chocolate sauce roughly on the sides of the glass.
- Start by filling the glass ¼ full of milkshake, top with an even layer of biscuits. Repeat the process until the glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with wafer biscuits and chocolate. Serve and enjoy immediately!
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.