Jul 16 , 2019
Pasta and cauliflower go hand-in-hand in this yummy bake from one of our favorite contributing cooks!
The best part is that you only need a handful of simple ingredients that are most likely in your Pantry.
yield 4-6 serve
Cauliflower Cheese Pasta Bake Ingredients
- Half a cauliflower, chopped
- 10 oz (300g) pack fresh tortellini
- 11oz (325g) tub alfredo pasta sauce
- 4.4oz (125g) sour cream
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3.5oz (100g) cheese, grated
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ bag of baby spinach leaves
- 1.5oz (50g) parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-grill. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and add cauliflower. Cook for 3 minutes, add tortellini and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Put pot back onto a low heat and add alfredo sauce, sour cream, 1 teaspoon of paprika and half the grated cheese, stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper then grate in fresh nutmeg and stir again.
- Add cauliflower and tortellini to the sauce and mix, scatter in spinach leaves then stir until spinach wilts.
- Spray an oven dish with cooking spray and pour in cauliflower mix, spread to edges.
- Sprinkle over remaining paprika, cheese and parmesan. Grill until golden and serve immediately.