NO-BAKE OREO AND NUTELLA CHEESECAKE
- July 09, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Celebrate the Oscars in style with this decadent Oreo and Nutella Cheesecake. Rich, Creamy, Hazelnutty and Chocolatey.
Prep Time: 20 MIN
- 20 (200 g) chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 1/4 cup (50 g) butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (40 g) hazelnuts
- 2-3 tbsp Nutella
For the filling:
- 80 g (3 oz) bittersweet chocolate (you can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate if you’re not a dark chocolate fan)
- 1 cup (300 g) Nutella, divided into 2 portions
- 500 g (16-17 oz) cream cheese
- For the topping:
- 1/2 cup (80 g) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 3-4 chocolate sandwich cookies (35 g) such as Oreos, roughly chopped
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles damp sand. Add more Nutella if you feel the mixture is too dry.
- Press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) springform pan, and set aside.
- Place one of the portions of Nutella into a bowl along with the chocolate.
- Melt in the microwave for around 1 minute, checking every 20 seconds and stirring in between until chocolate has melted completely.
- Beat in the remaining Nutella and cream cheese. Keep mixing and folding until the mixture resembles the consistency of chocolate mousse.
- Scrape the mixture onto the Oreo crust and spread it out evenly using a spatula or knife.
- Top with the Oreo and hazelnut chunks.
- Cover the cheesecake with cling film and place into the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight preferably.
- Serve wedges plain or with berries.
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up