Jul 23 , 2019
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes 6 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash salt
- Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° until tender, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Spoon over Brussels sprouts.
3/4 cup: 167 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
The post Garlic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce appeared on 4aKid.
4aKid - Child Safety First