Dec 13 , 2016
10 – 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
2 tbsp of melted butter
100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
3 tbsp of confectioners sugar
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
- Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl.
- Using the tip of a meat tenderizer or the tool of your choice, break them up so the resemble dry, crumbly sand.
- Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand.
- Add it to the bottom of a spring form pan and pack it down gently using a spatula.
- Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form.
- This should take about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place.
- Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it.
- Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the confectioners sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well combined and creamy.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
- Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan so it comes to the top.
- Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
- Place it in the fridge and chill until it’s set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred.
- You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake.
Find 4aKid on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4aKid