Nougat ice cream cake
- September 01, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Nougat is delicious on its own, but why not make it out-of-this-world yummy with a nougat ice cream cake? Cream, meringue, ice cream, chocolate and nougat are meant to be together.
- 6 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 480g castor sugar
- 1L home-made/store-bought vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 300g macadamia nougat, which has been frozen and roughly chopped
- 500ml (2 cups) fresh cream, whipped until thick
- 200g dark chocolate, grated/caraque curls
- handful fresh blueberries
- fresh strawberries, to serve (optional)
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up