Nougat ice cream cake
- September 01, 2019
- Ally Cohen
Nougat is delicious on its own, but why not make it out-of-this-world yummy with a nougat ice cream cake? Cream, meringue, ice cream, chocolate and nougat are meant to be together.
- 6 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 480g castor sugar
- 1L home-made/store-bought vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 300g macadamia nougat, which has been frozen and roughly chopped
- 500ml (2 cups) fresh cream, whipped until thick
- 200g dark chocolate, grated/caraque curls
- handful fresh blueberries
- fresh strawberries, to serve (optional)
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.