Dec 13 , 2016
If you’re a fan of Nutella, you can’t go past this dessert nutella recipe. Spread with the dark stuff and topped with strawberries, it’s a dessert to die for!
- 1 quantity of pizza dough, see Notes below
- 5 tbsp of Nutella
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- Brush a pizza tray with olive oil.
- Make one quantity of pizza dough. Roll out to fit a tray and prick surface all over with a fork.
- Brush with olive oil or butter and bake for approx.10 mins or until golden.
- While warm spread with Nutella generously and top with fresh strawberries.
- Sprinkle sifted icing sugar of the top and slice while warm.
- Make it extra fun by sprinkling with colourful sprinkles, marshmallows or other toppings.
- The base doesn’t need sweetening because the Nutella is very sweet and you can roll the dough to whatever thickness you prefer.
- Make sure you hide a piece for yourself because this disappears FAST!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.
- Use butter or olive oil.