- February 11, 2020
- Ally Cohen
Who can resist this gooey S’mores Pops?
- Hersey’s Chocolate
- Graham Crackers
- Wooden Sticks
- First, wash and dry the sticks and poke them into the marshmallows. Then crush the graham crackers and place them on a plate.
- Next, melt the chocolate.
- Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate, letting the excess drip off, then roll the chocolate covered marshmallow in crushed graham crackers and place it on a plate or baking sheet to dry. Repeat this process until all of your marshmallows become S’mores Pops.
- Display your S’mores Pops on a festive fall plate and enjoy!
- An easy way to crush the graham crackers is right in their plastic bag with your hands.
- The quickest and easiest way to melt the chocolate is in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring it every 30 seconds until melted.
- It helps to wipe some of the extra chocolate off with the back of a spoon before rolling it in the graham crackers.
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.