Christmas Crunch Cake
- December 12, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
- Prep: 15 MIN
- Total: 4 HR 15 MIN
- Servings: 9
- 16 Nature Valley™ crunchy granola bars Oats 'n Honey, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2(8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1(14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1(8 oz.) container extra creamy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 tablespoon spiced rum or vanilla
- 1/3 cup Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors nonpareils (red, white and green)
- Nonstick baking spray
In a large bowl, stir together crushed granola bars, melted butter and sugar until well mixed. Press half of the mixture into a 9x9-inch baking pan that has been generously sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping, almond extract and rum.
Fold in nonpareils, reserving about 1 teaspoon for the topping.
Spread whipped mixture on top of crust. Top with remaining granola bar mixture and sprinkle with reserved nonpareils. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up