Christmas Crunch Cake
- December 12, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
- Prep: 15 MIN
- Total: 4 HR 15 MIN
- Servings: 9
- 16 Nature Valley™ crunchy granola bars Oats 'n Honey, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2(8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1(14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1(8 oz.) container extra creamy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 tablespoon spiced rum or vanilla
- 1/3 cup Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors nonpareils (red, white and green)
- Nonstick baking spray
In a large bowl, stir together crushed granola bars, melted butter and sugar until well mixed. Press half of the mixture into a 9x9-inch baking pan that has been generously sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping, almond extract and rum.
Fold in nonpareils, reserving about 1 teaspoon for the topping.
Spread whipped mixture on top of crust. Top with remaining granola bar mixture and sprinkle with reserved nonpareils. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4-6 hours.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.