Cotton Cheesecake (Souffle Cheesecake) Recipe
- January 01, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Cotton cheesecake is also known as a Japanese cheesecake. This cheesecake incorporates meringue giving it a soft, light and fluffy texture to your traditional cheesecake. A must-bake for cheesecake lovers!
- 110g Cream cheese
- 30g Unsalted butter
- 70g Milk
- 3 Egg yolks
- 2g Vanilla extract
- 20g Cake flour
- 10g Corn starch
- 3 Egg whites
- 3g Lemon juice
- 50g Sugar
1. Place a bowl in a pot filled with boiled water, add cream cheese, unsalted butter, and milk, and stir until the butter and cheese are dissolved.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla extract, mix, and take the bowl out of the pan.
3. Sift the soft flour and corn starch and mix.
4. Add lemon juice to the egg white and whip it, and when a big bubble rises, divide the sugar in 3 times and whip to make a meringue with soft horns.
5. Divide the meringue into the yolk batter in No. 3, mix, pour into a mold, clean the air bubbles, place it on a pan filled with hot water, and bake it in an oven preheated to 130 degrees for 60 minutes and at 150 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.