LEMON MERINGUE PIE (As Easy As Pie)
- October 13, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 x Biscuit Crust (1 packet of biscuits crumbed and 125ml melted butter)
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees
2. Separate egg whites and yolks into 2 different bowls
3. Whisk egg whites until stiff - (Must be able to turn bowl upside down without it falling out!)
4. Add castor sugar slowly and continue whisking – set aside
5. Mix egg yolks and then add tin of Condensed Milk
6. Add half a cup of lemon juice to yolk mixture
7. Beat for about a minute – mixture will start setting
8. Add egg mixture to Biscuit Crust
9. Top with Meringue and spread evenly on top
10. Bake at 160 for 25 minutes.
11. Cool pie on oven rack
12. Refrigerate Pie and ENJOY!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.