LEMON MERINGUE PIE (As Easy As Pie)
- October 13, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
This Lemon Meringue Pie is as easy as pie!
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 x Biscuit Crust (1 packet of biscuits crumbed and 125ml melted butter)
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees
2. Separate egg whites and yolks into 2 different bowls
3. Whisk egg whites until stiff - (Must be able to turn bowl upside down without it falling out!)
4. Add castor sugar slowly and continue whisking – set aside
5. Mix egg yolks and then add tin of Condensed Milk
6. Add half a cup of lemon juice to yolk mixture
7. Beat for about a minute – mixture will start setting
8. Add egg mixture to Biscuit Crust
9. Top with Meringue and spread evenly on top
10. Bake at 160 for 25 minutes.
11. Cool pie on oven rack
12. Refrigerate Pie and ENJOY!
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up