Salted Chocolate Seed Bars Recipe
- July 27, 2021
- AQ Web Sol
Refined sugar-free recipe for decadent Salted Chocolate Seed Bars
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- 2-3 squares of dark chocolate (70-85%)
- 2 tbsp cranberries, to decorate
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate (70-85%), melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor, except cranberries, and pulse until well combined – the mixture should be firm but soft.
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tray and press the mixture in evenly with the back of a spoon. Press cranberries into the top of the bars.
- Combine the ingredients for the chocolate drizzle and stir until smooth and combined. Drizzle over mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 30-40 mins or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into eight bars.
I absolutely adore ricotta cheese, so when I came across this recipe, i had to give it a go. The tubes are stuffed with a rich and flavoursome ricotta filling, then covered in marinara and then topped with a generous amount of mozzarella! Yum 🍝.
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!