Toblerone Cheesecake Brownies
- December 13, 2016
- Lisa Goldberg
Toblerone Cheesecake Brownies to die for!
We all know cheesecake brownies are fabulous! in fact if you haven’t tried this recipe yet-you must. But sometimes you just need to take an amazing treat and send it over the moon. Toblerone candies added to cheesecake brownies do exactly that!!!!
Toblerone Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces Toblerone candy bars, chopped into large pieces
Planning a week's worth of family meals on a budget in South Africa may seem daunting at first, but with the right strategies and resources, it becomes an attainable goal.