Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- June 10, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
This super easy Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe is a healthier way to make that classic Italian comfort food meal. Crispy and juicy seasoned chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and melty mozzarella cheese!
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat your air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Meanwhile place your cut chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with a sheet of parchment paper. Use a heavy rolling pin or meat mallet to pound the chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and garlic powder in a shallow rimmed plate. In a separate bowl whisk the egg. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture then coat evenly in the breadcrumb mixture. It's best to do this one at a time.
Spritz each chicken breast with non-stick spray to give an even better golden crust, then place chicken in an even layer in air fryer basket. If your fryer is small, you might have to do this in batches.
Cook at 360 degrees for 6 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.
Top each chicken breast with 2 tbsp of marinara sauce and 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese then continue cooking an additional 3 minutes. Serve with pasta if desired and enjoy!
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.