Jun 08 , 2021
Haddock is a light-flavoured fish and whatever ingredients you add into them become really prominent and the fish essentially explodes with flavour.
- 1 pound fresh haddock
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Lemon zest of half a lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a rimmed baking sheet by spraying lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Gently pat dry both sides of the haddock then season with salt. Place on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the topping then using your hands, gently and evenly spread it across all the haddock. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until the haddock is cooked through and the topping is slightly brown.
- Serve and enjoy!