CREAMY LEMON SQUARES
- September 29, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- 1& 1/2 cup digestive biscuits, crumbed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C degrees.
- Brush a square baking dish with melted butter.
- Crush biscuits
- Then add in sugar and butter and blend to mix.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool crust, 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.