Easy Peasy No Knead Seed Bread Recipe
- September 07, 2021
- Lisa Goldberg
Make your own bread with this recipe for Easy Peasy No-Knead Seed Bread
- 1 Sasko Quick Treats Bran Muffin Mix
- 2 cups mixed seeds (sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, linseed)
- 1tsp salt
- 60ml oil
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- Preheat oven 190C
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients and combine well
- Grease a loaf tin and pour in the bread mixture
- Pop in the oven and bake for 50-55 minutes. (To test if it’s ready; stick a sharp knife through the middle and if it comes out clean then it’s done)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.