Easy Peppermint Fridge Cake Tart Recipe
- June 22, 2021
- AQ Web Sol
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 pack of Tennis biscuits
- 4 Peppermint Crisp bars
- 1 can caramel
- 300 ml double cream
- Whip the cream in a bowl.
- Crush the tennis biscuits in a closed packet (or however you want to do it, but not too much).
- Add the caramel to the cream, and just mix together.
- Grate three of the Peppermint Crisp bars. Add the tennis biscuits and peppermint crisp to the caramel mix, stirring with a spoon (you don’t want to crush the biscuits any more).
- Lastly, grate the last Peppermint Crisp bar and then place the ingredients into a serving bowl and throw the peppermint crisp over the top.
- Throw it in the fridge for at least half an hour (but we all know the braai will take a lot longer than that) then serve up and enjoy!
Absolutely delish! Perfect for all those Hershey lovers out there.
Feeling like something savoury? Why not tangle your tastebuds with this Mmmnandi Mfino and Smoked Salmon Quiche.
This is a super popular Southeast Asian dessert that is thoroughly enjoyed all over the world today. That’s how you SPREAD THE LOVE! Soft, sweet sticky rice smothered with creamy sweet coconut sauce, then paired with sweet, juicy fresh mangos.
Are you looking for low carb peanut butter recipes to add to your collection of keto recipes? If so, you are going to love this no-bake low carb cheesecake.