Easy Peppermint Fridge Cake Tart Recipe
- June 22, 2021
- AQ Web Sol
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 pack of Tennis biscuits
- 4 Peppermint Crisp bars
- 1 can caramel
- 300 ml double cream
- Whip the cream in a bowl.
- Crush the tennis biscuits in a closed packet (or however you want to do it, but not too much).
- Add the caramel to the cream, and just mix together.
- Grate three of the Peppermint Crisp bars. Add the tennis biscuits and peppermint crisp to the caramel mix, stirring with a spoon (you don’t want to crush the biscuits any more).
- Lastly, grate the last Peppermint Crisp bar and then place the ingredients into a serving bowl and throw the peppermint crisp over the top.
- Throw it in the fridge for at least half an hour (but we all know the braai will take a lot longer than that) then serve up and enjoy!
I absolutely adore ricotta cheese, so when I came across this recipe, i had to give it a go. The tubes are stuffed with a rich and flavoursome ricotta filling, then covered in marinara and then topped with a generous amount of mozzarella! Yum 🍝.
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!