Dec 15 , 2017
This grilled peach salad with basil dressing is an absolute treat on a hot day
Prep Time: 25 mins
- 6 peaches, cut into wedges
- olive oil, for drizzling
FOR THE DRESSING
- 80ml olive oil
- 60ml lemon juice
- 30ml honey
- handful basil
- 2 large handfuls rocket
- 100g pecan nuts, toasted and crushed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 120g feta, crumbled
- pomegranate rubies, to sprinkle
- Drizzle the peaches with a splash of oil. Cook in batches over a hot griddle pan for about 1 minute on
each side or until just charred. Cool.
- For the dressing, blitz all the ingredients until fine. Season.
- To serve, place the leaves on a platter and top with the grilled peaches, pecans, onion, feta and
pomegranate rubies. Serve with the dressing.