Dec 05 , 2020
Nutella + cream cheese = most brilliant combination of all time.
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME:4 HOURS 10 MINS
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream, whipped
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella, plus more for drizzling
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- In a large bowl, combine whipped heavy cream with softened cream cheese and sugar and stir until completely combined. (If cream cheese clumps remain, transfer mixture to a stand mixer or use a hand mixer.
- Fold in Nutella.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with Nutella.