No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- December 05, 2020
- Lisa Goldberg
Nutella + cream cheese = most brilliant combination of all time.
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME:4 HOURS 10 MINS
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream, whipped
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella, plus more for drizzling
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- In a large bowl, combine whipped heavy cream with softened cream cheese and sugar and stir until completely combined. (If cream cheese clumps remain, transfer mixture to a stand mixer or use a hand mixer.
- Fold in Nutella.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with Nutella.
These vegan biscuits are fluffy, tender, and yum with a dollop of jam or vegan butter. This recipe incorporates almond milk and coconut oil so they’re delectably flaky and full of flavour.
London baker Eloise Head's 'no bake' Milkybar cheesecake, made from six simple supermarket ingredients without turning on an oven.
There's nothing prettier for the Christmas tree than making your personal decorations. And it's a bonus if they are suitable for eating too! Make them with your children as a great Christmas activity with a delicious result!
Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and most importantly delicious way to ensure that you have breakfast ready to go as soon as you wake up